Friday, November 8, 2013

White Pine, Tennessee

Palliative Poetry:  Perfect for the memorial.  Like 2Pac, he died before his time.
   When my heart can beat no more
   I hope I die for a principle
   Or a belief that I had lived 4
   I will die before my time
   Because I feel the shadows depth
   So much I wanted to accomplish
   Before I reached my death
   I have come 2 grips with the possibility
   And wiped the last tear from my eyes
   I loved all who were positive
   In the event of my demise
                                  Tupac Shakur
Edwards Chapel Cemetery.  [2009]


1 comment:

  1. DMCA violation:
    I am the original and sole author of the poem titled 'In The Event of My Demise' later attributed to Tupac Shakur. The work is my own without any reference to any other person's work. It was posted on Poetry.com, Blogspot, Tumblr, Twitter, and All Poetry.com.

    I swear under P.O.P. that this is my original work. I did not give permission for its use in any form.

    In The Event of My Demise by Mike Williams 01/17/2016 @ 8:54 A.M.

    http://poetry.com/poems/1571142-In-The-Event-Of-My-Demise

    Thanks,
    Mike Williams

    ReplyDelete